Thank you for visiting the Grieve Now website (grievenow.com). Please read the following information carefully. It tells you when this notice is effective, what information we collect from you, how we might use it, how you can review or change the personal information you provided to us, how we may change this notice, and the steps we take to ensure that your personal information is protected. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors and hope you enjoy your visit!
This Privacy Notice will remain in effect until a new notice supersedes it. We may choose to update this notice at our discretion, so you should check this page periodically as the terms may change from time to time. The most recent version of the notice will be reflected by the “last updated” date noted at the bottom of the page. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acknowledgment of the Notice in its current version and your understanding of the terms of the Notice.
If you have a specific question, feel free to locate the appropriate section below:
1. What information is collected?
We collect two types of information: Identifying Information and Non-Identifying Information.
Types of Identifying Information we collect
When you create an account, make a purchase, or when you enter information on this Site, we may collect personal information from you including your:
• First and last name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Billing and shipping addresses
• Payment information
• Date of birth
• Order history
Types of Non-Identifying Information we collect
We may also collect general information resulting from your activity on the Site, including your preferences and other tendencies. This may include anonymous “traffic data” or tracking information provided by the website’s host or similar provider of such information (i.e., Google Analytics, Facebook Tracking Pixel, and WordPress Stats) that does not personally identify you, but may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. Analytics is the process of collecting, analyzing, and reporting aggregate data. This information may include which pages visitors visit, how long visitors may stay on a particular page, and where visitors are located. It may also provide information about what browser, network, or device is used to visit our Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To learn more about WordPress Stats, please visit: https://en.support.wordpress.com/stats.
In addition, when you visit our Site, we may also log your anonymous IP addresses, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. This helps us diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps websites to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used for such activities as remembering your user name and password, if you use such a feature on this Site. You can turn off all cookies in the event you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the website and you may lose access to some of its features.
A web beacon is an invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a web page, web-based document or e-mail message. It helps us do things like view the URL of the page on which the beacon appears and the time the Site, document or email in question is viewed. They can be used to confirm the receipt of, and response to, our emails, including those that you forward to friends and family; and they help deliver a more personalized online experience.
2. How we use this information?
We primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide the following:
• Create and manage your account;
• Process your online orders;
• Personalize your online experience;
• Provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on an order;
• Market products and services that may be of interest to you; and
• Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
3. How does our Site interact with third party services and content?
For your convenience, we may link to third party sites and services, or otherwise display third party content through our Site. Here are some examples of third party content and services available through or via our Site:
1) Mailchimp – We may automate our marketing and newsletters.
2) YouTube– We may embed content on our Site from other online services, such as a recorded video.
3) Social Media – We may facilitate easy access to third party sites and online services, like social networks and other services that host user-generated content such as Facebook, Instragram, and Twitter.
4) Payment Processing – We work with third party vendors to process payments. These include, but are not limited to: Stripe and PayPal.
5) Content Delivery – We work with third party vendors to deliver our content. These include, but are not limited to: Stealth Seminar.
6) Storage – We work with third party vendors for data storage. These include, Dropbox and Google Drive.
7) Ads – We work with third party vendors to deliver targeted advertising to our visitors. This includes Google AdSense, Facebook, and Instagram.
8) Live chat – We work with Facebook to provide live chat technology to our users.
9) Marketing and Sales – We automate our marketing and sales through third party services and plugins, which include, but are not limited to: Schedule Once, Zapier, ClickFunnels, and Proof.
10) Online forms – We use Wufoo and Survey Monkey to collect the data and registrations.
These links take you outside our service and off our Site and are beyond our control. Please note that these other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. We urge you to review the equivalent data protection, privacy, and cookie policies available on their websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the data protection of privacy practices of third parties in relation to such websites and your use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk. If you need assistance finding their privacy information, please let us know.
4. What information do we share with third parties (or what information may they access because of the services they provide to us)?
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information or general information to third parties without informing you in advance. However, we may provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. Our service partners may use your personal information to operate the website and deliver services. We use these third parties to help handle parts of our business. They help us do things like fulfill orders, process payments, provide analytics, monitor activity, maintain databases, and administer and monitor emails. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us.
Disclosure of your information for security purposes.
Grieve Now fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Site for illegal activities. We will release personal or general information without your consent for security purposes, when required by law, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or entity. We will disclose personal or general information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, which may include responding to requests and court orders from jurisdictions outside the United States. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful, as determined in our sole discretion.
5. What choices do you have over how your information is used?
1) Email – Those who wish to opt-out from receiving email offers will have their address removed within 1-10 days of receipt of their request to opt-out or to unsubscribe at email@example.com. If you have multiple email addresses you will need to opt-out for each address in order to be removed from our active database.
2) Location information – You may have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device or, for some devices, by revoking permission for our mobile apps to access your location information.
3) Cookies and web beacons – Your browser may offer the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Please follow your individual browser’s instructions on how to block and clear cookies.
6. How can you edit or delete your information?
If you would like to permanently delete your account, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, if you have registered for a class with us, your name, order history, and account information may not be able to be deleted from our system during the required retention period.
7. Does our Site respond to do-not-track signals?
8. What if I access the Site from my mobile phone?
We collect and use information about you in the same way and for the same purposes if you access the Grieve Now from your mobile phone, as we do when you use our website.
9. How do we secure your information on the Site?
In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through the website, we have implemented various security measures. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely. All information you provide to us is stored in secure managed servers.
While we implement security measures on our Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that a third party may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this Site and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Site is provided at your own risk
10. What age do I have to be to use this Site?
Grieve Now is not intended for users under the age of 18. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using portions of the Site for which registration is required; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained.
11. What governing law applies?
This notice and our privacy practices will be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of California within the United States of America. By using our Site, you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of California any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Site.
12. What if I live outside the United States or Canada?
Please do not provide us with any information or attempt to purchase our products if you live outside of the United States or Canada. If you are from a jurisdiction outside of the United States or Canada, please notify us so that we may take necessary action. This may include terminating your account and deleting your information. We are committed to resolving those issues, so if you have any questions about how we collect or use your information you may email us at email@example.com.
13. Who should I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or comments relating to the Grieve Now Site or this Privacy Notice, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated June 27, 2018